Wednesday, June 29, 2011

i know you have your own reason.

"You get what you give. If you give without expectation, what comes around is ten times fold when you least expect it. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait. Just remember, what goes around always comes around."


"There are only two people who can tell you the truth about yourself - an enemy who has lost his temper and a friend who loves you dearly."


i dont know what's the exactly reason you ask me to remove your friends. you told me not to have your classmate pals as our mutual friend in fb. so, it's okay...maybe i'm not digest yet what you said. for my own sake. i'll know it sooner or later about this. 

again, i'm really sorry for keep questioning the ground behind all this. i still believe you had your own reasons to do that. you refuse to hurt me by telling me the reason is. i respect your decision because you are the one after my mom who always keep a good faith on me. you're always keep asking me to not easily give up and sad or sacrifice to whom that not totally deserve for it. i hope u'll not betray my trust to you. i'll be okay later. 

0 comments: